Our Website will be having a major updated over the next couple of months, meaning the website maybe unusable over this time due to changes been in progress. You will still be able to email us at email@example.com or keep up to date with what happening at the club on our Facebook Page.
Thanks for your patience
Rick Robinson (BBC IT Manager)
1903 - Established in 1903, The Bechworth Bowls Club is one of the oldest bowling clubs in the area. The club first home was at Queen Victoira Park where the first opening day was held on 16th of December, 1903. The Green was open by Florence Bligh, the Countess of Darnley (Wiki) in her first visit back to Beechworth since leaving as a young girl.
- Beechworth were runners up in the A3 Grand Final, losing to Moira Benalla 121-71.
- Beechworth consecutive 19 game home wins record ended with there 92-102 lost to Bright in Round 13, on February 4th, 2012. The consecutive wins started back in November the 15th, 2008.
- Beechworth won the A3 Grand Final 115-78 over Yarrawonga/Mulwala Golf Club Resort.
- Beechworth were runners up in the B3 Grand Final, losing to Wangaratta 79-57.
- Lights returned to the Beechworth Bowls Club with the upgrade to the Centenary Green with four new light towers
- Beechworth were runners up in the A3 Grand Final, losing to Wodonga 96-82.
- All Beechworth pennant teams made it to their Grand Finals, with the A3 team winning their over Kiewa Valley